Happy Parents' Day • Happy Love

12 May 2013

Mama, it's been a long time, I didn't celebrate any day with u already... LOVE YOU all the time.
I still remember when I was 10 to 18 years ago, I was so good at writing appreciation letters to you every year. Yea I've stopped but now I missed those moments very much. :) Hope you still remember la. ♥ :)

Papa, please forgive me for not written you any, because i wasn't that close to u. But since I was 10years back, I realized how much u sacrifice yourself for the family, There's no other words to describe the feeling to u.. Thanks daddy.. love you tooo!! ♥ O:)

HAPPY PARENTS' DAY EVERY DAY!! :)
A simple little thing that we always tend to be forgotten, LOVE YOUR PARENTS every day. hehe
CHEERS!

Credits :
mama - Siew Luan Ooi
papa - Chuah Tiew Hun

The BEST PRODUCER/DIRECTOR/MANAGER in my life. 
Thanks.