Again, I'm facing my personal downtime.
When this happens, always the first question come in mind is,
"HOW AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?"
This is always an unsolved issue. I believe everyone's the same.
I was chatting with her earlier in the afternoon.
We were talking about our plan, what's next and next and whatsoever next.
Then I actually paused. Why?
I asked myself,
Why the heck, I have so many plans that seemed so good for myself,
but yet, almost all that not yet achieved?!
Is it the matter of time?
Is it the matter of heart?
Is it the matter of focus?
Or is it I'm just being imaginative?
Or over-ambitious? Or naive?
Time is never enough to everyone.
Efforts need to put in to achieve result(s), everyone knows that, Me too!
Be it a small, or a huge decision or plans for whatever next.
All I need is to Focus, Be Consistent, Be Persistent and Be Steady!
The GOAL had been SET!
I've already far behind! I need to chase it right now!
I JUST WANNA GO FOR IT!
P.S. : Don't be too aggressive but steady, she said. Yes I will. I told myself that.
發 の 言 • Fatt Says
歡迎一路上陪伴,請多多指教噢~
記得綁好你們的安全帶唷~
...........................
Welcome on board. Appreciate the most that you may come along.
Please fasten your seat belt! ^^
記得綁好你們的安全帶唷~
...........................
Welcome on board. Appreciate the most that you may come along.
Please fasten your seat belt! ^^
我也在這理 • I'm here too
乘客人頭 • Passengers' Head Count
剛鏟過的十大街頭 • 10 Streets That I've Just Driven Through
布滿腳印的街頭 • The Street With Most Footprints
-
这些年来,老实说认识了很多个她, 陪我一起走过的她们,我一点都没有后悔过。 反而感到万分的谢意! 没有你们也许我还不懂,所谓的爱情是怎么样的一回事。 相信我身边的朋友,有很多来来往往的, 看过我走过的恋情,感觉好像只是好玩, 只贪恋一时的爽快,其实我是还未寻找到。 ...
-
華為「榮耀」 是一部非凡Android OS 2.3 也能升級到 4 的智能手機。 擁有它,我已經很滿足了。 不需要花費那麼多,也可以用到很多功能! 它即能打敗Samsung Galaxy W 哩。。。 也差不多可以與Samsung Nexus! 簡直就是,...
-
我生平遇過最長久的車龍。 從Rawang直到Tg. Malim,一共花了我5個小時20分鐘。 從Tg. Malim到Slim River,又花了我約2小時32分鐘。 哇靠!車龍真吊~ 回家吉隆坡至雙溪大年,388km,本來只花個3小時50分鐘。 這次,我用了13...
-
終於。。安全抵達啦。。。(三點九個字,越南時間) 哈咯,河內(越南)! 哇~有夠冷的。。這是春天? 22°C?? 大馬有這樣的春天,不知多好~ 哇靠!原來河內機場,是沒有WiFi的。 沒有網絡,醬大的機場既然只有一台有INTERNET ACCESS的電腦?!...
-
哈哈哈~真的好期待,接下來的活動! 2011年11月5日 - 博客BBQ晚餐聚会 (多謝我的“鬼”主意) 2011年11月xx日 - 博客翻滾大嘴巴(GroupOn Deals 的魔鬼誘惑) 2011年11月26日 - 博客三劍客偷襲檳島(秘密任...
-
不懂最近感覺上,心裡有話想要說。 想說的都是一些關於人生觀念。 我感性化,並非件特殊狀態。 這是我對自己有些要求的時候, 來自我提醒與檢討的方法。 起因呢?應該是。。。 最近工作壓力吧,讓到我頭腦痴線。 看回年前的我,我真的有些許改變, ...
-
當我看回,18年前的我。。發現了一些狀況。。。。 我每一年都在變。。 每年都有不同的我。。 每年都遇見不同的事。。 (突然間,一一地想起了那些年的我) 唯有不變的是, 一個一直朝著夢想跑去的白羊氣質~ 一個時時都能隨機應變的生活戰士~ 一個影響能力可大...

Post a Comment