Again, I'm facing my personal downtime.
When this happens, always the first question come in mind is,
"HOW AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?"
This is always an unsolved issue. I believe everyone's the same.
I was chatting with her earlier in the afternoon.
We were talking about our plan, what's next and next and whatsoever next.
Then I actually paused. Why?
I asked myself,
Why the heck, I have so many plans that seemed so good for myself,
but yet, almost all that not yet achieved?!
Is it the matter of time?
Is it the matter of heart?
Is it the matter of focus?
Or is it I'm just being imaginative?
Or over-ambitious? Or naive?
Time is never enough to everyone.
Efforts need to put in to achieve result(s), everyone knows that, Me too!
Be it a small, or a huge decision or plans for whatever next.
All I need is to Focus, Be Consistent, Be Persistent and Be Steady!
The GOAL had been SET!
I've already far behind! I need to chase it right now!
I JUST WANNA GO FOR IT!
P.S. : Don't be too aggressive but steady, she said. Yes I will. I told myself that.
發 の 言 • Fatt Says
歡迎一路上陪伴,請多多指教噢~
記得綁好你們的安全帶唷~
...........................
Welcome on board. Appreciate the most that you may come along.
Please fasten your seat belt! ^^
記得綁好你們的安全帶唷~
...........................
Welcome on board. Appreciate the most that you may come along.
Please fasten your seat belt! ^^
我也在這理 • I'm here too
乘客人頭 • Passengers' Head Count
剛鏟過的十大街頭 • 10 Streets That I've Just Driven Through
布滿腳印的街頭 • The Street With Most Footprints
-
相信天下有情人,都可以过的那么精彩, 要么甜蜜蜜,要么热腾腾, 祝各位 “情人节快乐”。 谢谢你们曾经爱过我。 这些情,我收了很久。。。 祝福我前女友们跟丈夫都过的开开心心,一定要幸福!
-
我並不是特別的人,但我在對我特別的人心裡來說,我也是特別的!
-
這些年,過的日子雖然起伏不定, 學習到的很多,失去的也很多。 一直以來,還以為自己變了很多。 也許有啦,就那麼一點點罷了咯。 開始覺得,我身邊剛認識我的人,還需要一段時間,融入我個人的圈子。 你們若只光看我外表,其實是不夠的,因為我知道,你們絕對會看錯的。 ...
-
戀上一個人,談很容易。 愛上一個人,談何容易? 厭煩一個人,要做其實很簡單, 憎恨一個人,故事肯定不簡單! 生活就是有這一些調味料的純在,才有你和我。 可能配得好的,日子也許會比他人精彩多一些, 就算配得不好,日子只不過會比他人艱辛一些~ 沒有嘗試過,怎麼知道什麼是酸澀甜鹹苦辣呢...
-
哇~ 整整12月真的忙到~~~~~~~~沒時間整理巴士咧~ 直接拋錨了足足一個月! 該是時候啓動引擎,繼續開車了咯! 還有一大堆的座椅還沒整理咧~ 要趕快收拾它們啊! 引擎的調味料也要大大增加一下~ 希望不會再拋錨了! 最近車場都滿人,大家準備過農曆新年! ...
-
近來的日子好忙噢。 同時我的視線感覺上好像要盲掉了。 每天真的有睡到,但,我很害怕, 每當一睡過去,就會見不到明天的陽光。 所以我很珍惜我的24個小時。 我一直在想,如果真的,我盲了, 接下來的日子會是個怎樣的一個世界? 也許,我會遇到一片黑暗, 也許,我...
-
当走失某个瞬间, 就等于一世的错过。 难得的一次越南式婚摄, 既然就这样错过了那么一次的新郎接新娘的每一个幕。 这次在越南拍摄, 我已期待了足足一个月, 这机会是我姐给我的超难得的机会! 结婚当日,我却没法真正发挥到。。。 摄影师与录影师, 我是因为尊...
-
I've got invited by my blogger friend, Khing to go and test out food~ My first thought, WHY NOT? Meeting up with a group of b...



Post a Comment