Downtime • It Matters Me

27 August 2012

Again, I'm facing my personal downtime.

When this happens, always the first question come in mind is,
"HOW AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?"

This is always an unsolved issue. I believe everyone's the same.

I was chatting with her earlier in the afternoon.
We were talking about our plan, what's next and next and whatsoever next.
Then I actually paused. Why?

I asked myself,
Why the heck, I have so many plans that seemed so good for myself,
but yet, almost all that not yet achieved?!

Is it the matter of time?
Is it the matter of heart?
Is it the matter of focus?
Or is it I'm just being imaginative?
Or over-ambitious? Or naive?

Time is never enough to everyone.
Efforts need to put in to achieve result(s), everyone knows that, Me too!

Be it a small, or a huge decision or plans for whatever next.
All I need is to Focus, Be Consistent, Be Persistent and Be Steady!

The GOAL had been SET!
I've already far behind! I need to chase it right now!
I JUST WANNA GO FOR IT!

P.S. : Don't be too aggressive but steady, she said. Yes I will. I told myself that.